cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of all STM32 MCUs with integrated internal USB High Speed PHY?

BGilm.1
Associate

I've been looking for a list of all of the STM32 MCUs which feature an integrated USB High Speed PHY, but haven't been able to find a list of all of the specific MCUs that have this feature to know what options I have to choose from for my project.

I have used the ST MCU Finder, but the filters for searching for MCUs there only include a filter for USB OTG HS, which only filters it down to MCUs that support USB HS, which includes ones that only support it through an external PHY device connected to the ULPI. It doesn't look like there's a filter on the MCU Finder for MCUs with integrated USB HS PHY.

The only MCUs that I've found that support USB High speed and feature a integrated internal USB High Speed PHY are the F733, F723, and F730(only packages with >=144 pin on the F730)

A resource to find or a list of some of, if not all of the STM32 MCUs with internal USB HS PHYs would be greatly helpful and appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

> The only MCUs that I've found that support USB High speed and feature a integrated internal USB High Speed PHY are the F733, F723, and F730(only packages with >=144 pin on the F730)

That's correct, that's all.

JW

TDK
Guru

That's pretty much all of them, unfortunately.

The on-chip USB OTG HS PHY is available on all STM32F7x3 MCUs and on STM32F7x0 Value line STM32F730Z8 and STM32F730I8 devices .

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X00009q39vhSAA/about-usb-onchip-hispeed-phy-stm32f7ther-is-mentioned-onchip-hispeed-phy-or-ulpi-depending-on-the-part-number-what-partnumbers-stm32f7xxx-have-an-usb-onchip-hispeed-phy-480-mbsec-

Make sure the pins are exposed.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
Uwe Bonnes
Principal II

I proposed to add the HS-PHY to the mcufinder, but w/o resonance...