cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F746 Display getting stuck

Hello, I am using STM32F746 with FMC SDRAM, QSPI flash, DMA2D. I observed my display get stuck like below image after some time. When I reset disp pin of display (out of 40 pin) , it starts working again. I am not able to find out issue. Any suggestions?

0693W000006HPBqQAO.jpgI am using custom board with MCU 746 with below software with version :

• Touchgfx 4.15.0
  • CubeMX 5.4.0
  • IDE : System workbench for STM32

4 REPLIES 4
Alexandre RENOUX
Principal

Hello,

Please provide more information.

Are you using the F746-DISCO or only using the MCU F746 ? Are you using a custom display ? What version of TouchGFX, CubeMX ? What IDE are you using ?

When it stops, where does it hang ? "Get stuck after some time" is a bit blurry to me.

For your next posts, please always provide that kind of information first hand in order to have a quick and efficient support.

/Alexandre

@Alexandre RENOUX​ Hello, I am using custom board with MCU 746 with below software with version :

• Touchgfx 4.15.0
  • CubeMX 5.4.0
  • IDE : System workbench for STM32

After sometimes STM is working fine but display get stuck like attached image in post. When I send command to STM via SPI to Reset disp pin of display (out of 40 pin) , display starts working again.

System Workbench is not maintained anymore. Please use CubeIDE, IAR or Keil.

I don't think you can use TouchGFX 4.15 with CubeMX 5.4.0. The expected CubeMX version for 4.15 is CubeMX 6.0.1.

How did you create your project ? Can you enumerate the steps ? Also please provide the call stack when the program hangs.

/Alexandre

@Alexandre RENOUX​  Program doesn't get hang. It just display het hang like attached image.