cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to build a project imported from another workspace

Hrishikesh
Senior

Using the latest version of CubeIDE. I primarily do my development work on two machines, a Windows laptop and a Macbook Pro. Both use different workspaces. I recently imported a project on my Windows machine (and workspace) but it was originally created on the Macbook. I can't build the project though. I can't see any options for building the project. What am I missing?

0693W000006HM5GQAW.png

4 REPLIES 4
TDK
Guru

Which project? I don't see any open on the left panel. Double click one to open it and make it active.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
Hrishikesh
Senior

Oh yeah its active. Its down the list on the left panel. Here is a screenshot of it with it active. I read an answer on stackoverflow about the .cproject file containing all the debug info etc. That file is present on both systems yet I do not see any ways to build the project.

0693W000006HMBYQA4.png 

Also for projects that are native to this machine's workspace have the build options as shown below but these do not show in the imported project.

0693W000006HMBsQAO.png

Slh
Senior

You have to select the opened project. Open at least a file from project "STM32F7407ZET6_MAG_rev3".

As is visible in the first screenshot the main.c is open.