cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear all, I have a problem. I get the error message "Creation of TouchGFX Application failed" every time

gleich
Associate II

I already tried to uninstall and reinstall but without success. The log file says the following error:

2021-01-03 19:11:01,782 [12] ERROR TouchGFXDomainModel.LoadSave.LoadSave: Der Wert darf nicht NULL sein.

Parametername: source

System.ArgumentNullException: Der Wert darf nicht NULL sein.

Parametername: source

bei System.Linq.Enumerable.Select[TSource,TResult](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 selector)

bei TouchGFXDomainModel.LoadSave.Serial.FromSerial.Convert(List`1 colorDepths)

bei TouchGFXDomainModel.LoadSave.Serial.FromSerial.Convert(SerialApplication a)

bei TouchGFXDomainModel.LoadSave.Serial.FromSerial.Convert(SerialModel m)

bei TouchGFXDomainModel.LoadSave.LoadSave.LoadDotTouchgfx(String filename)

bei TouchGFXDomainModel.LoadSave.LoadSave.Load(String filename)

I would be happy if someone can help me.

Happy new year to everyone.

Best regards

Bernhard

5 REPLIES 5
gleich
Associate II

Sorry some information got lost.

I want to create an example for STM32F746 DISCO board (Progress Indicator Example). I use Win 10, and the latest TOUCH GFX Designer Version 4.16.

When you need this example work in 4.15 .

gleich
Associate II

Thanks MM..1,

you are right. With 4.15 this example works. Well, in this case I will stay at 4.15.

Best regards

Bernhard

Thanks MM..1,

you are right. With 4.15 this example works. Well, in this case I will stay at 4.15.

Best regards

Bernhard

Hi,

Thank you for reporting this, I have created an internal ticket to fix this. I have been able to replicate this issue as well with any board or simulator.

/Romain