cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F072RB compatible MCU's in ST

LRPS_92
Associate II

Hi,

Is there any pin-to-pin compatible controller available with STM32F072RBTx MCU in ST. Compatible controllers can be with Higher FLASH & RAM size.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Khouloud ZEMMELI
ST Employee

Hi @LRPS_92​ 

I recommend you to use the list of pinout compatible MCUs via CubeMX, you need to start by creating a new project using your MCU part number, press ALT+L to get the list of all compatible MCUs:

0693W000006HGj0QAG.pngI take this opportunity to present you another way to compare one or more MCUs and it is through the Cross Selector also in CubeMX:

0693W000006HGkSQAW.png 

Hope that I helped you, when your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Thanks, Khouloud

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Khouloud ZEMMELI
ST Employee

Hi @LRPS_92​ 

I recommend you to use the list of pinout compatible MCUs via CubeMX, you need to start by creating a new project using your MCU part number, press ALT+L to get the list of all compatible MCUs:

0693W000006HGj0QAG.pngI take this opportunity to present you another way to compare one or more MCUs and it is through the Cross Selector also in CubeMX:

0693W000006HGkSQAW.png 

Hope that I helped you, when your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Thanks, Khouloud

There's a great deal of compatibility across the whole 'F0 subfamily. If you are willing to migrate to a different family, check 'L0 and 'F3.

JW