cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need More Hardware design support for STM32WL5CC

Sn.17
Associate II

Hi,Need a support for STM32WL5CC development on Software and Hardware schematic level.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Sn.17​ ,

Which STM32CubeMX version are you using ?

I successfully added the STM32WLE5CC MCU using STM32CubeMx V6.1.1 (without error), as you see in the screenshot ;

0693W000006HFLRQA4.jpgI advise you to uninstall & re-install the latest version of STM32CubeMx tool, then try again.

Please mark my answer as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it fully solved your issue. This will help other users find this solution more quickly.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Sn.17​ ,

Which STM32CubeMX version are you using ?

I successfully added the STM32WLE5CC MCU using STM32CubeMx V6.1.1 (without error), as you see in the screenshot ;

0693W000006HFLRQA4.jpgI advise you to uninstall & re-install the latest version of STM32CubeMx tool, then try again.

Please mark my answer as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it fully solved your issue. This will help other users find this solution more quickly.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Sn.17
Associate II

Yes got it Thank You IMEN