cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I have a question about the picture ( i found it in the datasheet of LRI2K), but I didn't understand how you got 4.3uH for 28.5pF capacitor to have 13.8MHz. Normally we get 14.37MHz. Best regards,

OMANA.1
Associate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Henry Crane
ST Employee

Hi,

LRI2K datsheet specifies tuning capacitances available values at 21 and 97pF. These values where measured at low power and low frequency. the corresponding tuning capacitance values at minimum 13.56MHz operating power are 23.5 and 99.7 pF respectively (see recent ST25TV product datasheets)

the resulting antenna inductance to be tuned at 13.56MHz is in a range of 5.8 and 1.33 uH respectively.

The 4.3µH written in the note of parameter table is a typo. Sorry for the inconvence.

Best Regards,

Henry Crane.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Henry Crane
ST Employee

Hi,

LRI2K datsheet specifies tuning capacitances available values at 21 and 97pF. These values where measured at low power and low frequency. the corresponding tuning capacitance values at minimum 13.56MHz operating power are 23.5 and 99.7 pF respectively (see recent ST25TV product datasheets)

the resulting antenna inductance to be tuned at 13.56MHz is in a range of 5.8 and 1.33 uH respectively.

The 4.3µH written in the note of parameter table is a typo. Sorry for the inconvence.

Best Regards,

Henry Crane.