cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CubeMX Alternate Pins not showing

Artur Vieira
Associate III

Hi

Just updated in my PC STMCubeMx and STMCubeIDE for last version, and at this moment the functionality "Ctrl + Click" on a pin to see possible alternate pins is no longer working.

This started to happen after updating CubeMX to v6.1.1 (previous version I think was 6.0) and it was working. In CubeIDE after last update also stopped working, well it is using the same version v6.1.1 of CubeMx...

Also tested in my Work PC, and same issue after updating from v6.0 to v6.1.1 the alternate pins no longer show.

Is this a Bug? Or could it be some other thing...

Thank You

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TDK
Guru

They've changed how these display. Ctrl+click and HOLD and the alternate pin(s) will start flashing.

It would have been a good improvement since the old blue on gray was hard to see at time, except that the blinking starts in the OFF state so unless you hold the mouse button, you'd think it just didn't work. So good idea, poor execution.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
TDK
Guru

They've changed how these display. Ctrl+click and HOLD and the alternate pin(s) will start flashing.

It would have been a good improvement since the old blue on gray was hard to see at time, except that the blinking starts in the OFF state so unless you hold the mouse button, you'd think it just didn't work. So good idea, poor execution.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
Artur Vieira
Associate III

Thanks

Yap, it is necessary to wait a little to see the pin change state, and this time flash with Black Color.

Hi,

by me (CubeIDE 1.10.1) it works but not for operational amplifiers. Is there a special way to highlight pin alternatives for them?

Regards,

Dmitry

Ctrl click. Not all pins have alternatives.