cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I wanted a sol. for BlueNRG-2 M2SP module communication.

NNaik.1
Associate

Dear community,

I'm using BlueNRG-2 M2SP module for programming and BLE-chat(Server) firmware use to program this module(available in BlueNRG- DK application). Making all changes in preprocessor setting as per document note(BlueNRG-2_Quick_Start_v1-attachment), and burn into module.

But the problem is, I can not Enable BLE stack Initialization, so that it can't connect to BLE-Scanner APP.

Is there any other changes required?????????

Attached Ideal serial terminal pic in Ideal Serial window.

and My serial window pic in my serial window attachment

3 REPLIES 3
Winfred LU
ST Employee

According to the logs, actually it succeeded all the initialization.

In the function CHAT_DeviceInit(), the last task would be Add_Chat_Service(), and it succeeded for you.

Then it shall return to main() and prints "BLE Stack Initialized", but in your case it somehow restart the program.

Did you modify anything? Check the modification because by default there is nothing between CHAT_DeviceInit() returning and printing "BLE Stack Initialized".

Try to start the debugger, step by step to see where the PC goes.

NNaik.1
Associate

Did you modify anything? 

=>Dear Winfred,

I didn't modify anything in firmware as well as in Hardware. only making changes in preprocessor as per document, "which is necessary".

But even that BLE_stack initialized not Enabled that's why I couldn't find, what is going wrong....

Only the thing is I used BlueNRG-2 M2SP module not the Evaluation board shows in attachment Module.

you can find schematic for this module on st website for "Schematic for Integration BlueNRG-M2"

Please check the preprocessors are defined

• HS_SPEED_XTAL=HS_SPEED_XTAL_32MHZ
  • LS_SOURCE=LS_SOURCE_INTERNAL_RO
  • SMPS_INDUCTOR=SMPS_INDUCTOR_NONE

It doesn't seem to be a software issue, because there is nothing between calling Add_Chat_Service() and printing "BLE Stack Initialized". According to the logs Initialization worked fine too.

Please check if the power is unstable or a reset signal is incorrectly sent, after calling Add_Chat_Service().