cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, How to load repository directory when our workstation doesn't connect to internet ? Thanks

PLECU.1
Associate II

I have installed the STM32CuebIDE on a Linux RH7 Workstation (not connect to network)

When I run the IDE and create project for STM32L452CEU3 , I have error because I can't access to repository.

I want to know where downloaded it (on the network) before transfer to my Linux Workstation ?

Regards

4 REPLIES 4

Download the CubeL4 package, move the ZIP archive to the target machine and choose "Install from Local" option​

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
PLECU.1
Associate II

Thanks , I have downloaded the zip file en_stm32cubel4_v1-15-0.zip

but I don't know where unzipped this file ...

Must I do in the IDE => Help => Install new software => Add => Local => Location ... and select the directory where i unzipped the zip file

or

New => STM32 project => choice STM32L452CE => Next => Name of project => Location => Browse => select the directory where i unzipped the zip file

Regards

I'm not a Cube guy, usually the settings determine the location of the repository, on Windows under the user account directory, but is selectable so each user doesn't need 100GB's of identical content.

You don't unzip the file manually, it is basically a package, and Cube should manage it from there.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
PLECU.1
Associate II

I am on Linux RH 7.5

When i put the .zip file in <homedir>/STM32Cube or in another directory , I have the message :

the firmware package STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.16.0 or its dependencies is not available in your STM32Cube repository .You can download by connecting to server.....

Code generation could not be done because the firmware package is missing .Not able to complete STM32Cube project creation.

What I do is :

./stm32cubeide => Open IDE => File => New => STM32project => Window with Target Selection open => Choice STM32L452CEUx => Next => project name = projet_STM32L452CEU3 => Select default (workspace,C , executable,STM32Cube => Firmware Package Repository location = <homedir>/STM32Cube