cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F746 hex 파�?� 다운로드 방법

ljeon.1
Associate II

안녕하세요 .저는 ​STM32746G-DISCO 보드로 작�?� 프로�?트를 개발하고 있습니다.

STM32746G-DISCO 보드�?

st �?서 제공하는 �?�모 �?�미지 파�?� STM32746G-DISCO_Demo_V1.5.0.hex external loader(N25Q128A_STM32F746G-DISCO) 로 다운로드 하면 아래와 같�?� 0x90000000 번지 programming 할때 �?러가 발�?합니다.

그래서 �?�미지가 나오지 않습니다.​​

STM32CubeIDE 1.5.0 - TouchGFX 4.15.0 Designer 프로�?트를 만들면 외부 flash n25q_128mb_1_8v_65nm �?� 사용하�?��?�

실제 보드�?는 MT25QL_QLHS_L_128_ABA_0-1287003 외부 flash가 달려 있습니다.

(회로�?� revision 보면 2019년 7월 17�?� 외부 flash가 n25q128 -->  MT25QL128 변경 �?�었다고 합니다.)

외부 flash 쓰는 방법�?� 알려 주세요.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Even the demo code on the STM32F746G-DISCO board cannot be uploaded. Even if I look at the data sheet, it is in the early stages of development, so I don't know how to write the source code. The demo binary, the initial GUI of the development board, is also not flashed. Can you get help writing the source code?

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @ljeon.1​  

Welcome to the STM32 Community 😊

Please try to write in English because most of the people on this community can speak English but not Korean.

I used Google translate to get an rough idea of what you are saying:

"

How to download STM32F746 hex file

Hello, I am developing a small project with the ​STM32746G-DISCO board.

STM32746G-DISCO on board

If you download the demo image file STM32746G-DISCO_Demo_V1.5.0.hex external loader (N25Q128A_STM32F746G-DISCO) provided by ST, an error occurs when programming at address 0x90000000 as shown below.

So the image does not come out.

STM32CubeIDE 1.5.0-TouchGFX 4.15.0 When creating a Designer project, external flash n25q_128mb_1_8v_65nm was used.

The actual board has MT25QL_QLHS_L_128_ABA_0-1287003 external flash.

(If you look at the circuit diagram revision, on July 17, 2019, the external flash was changed from n25q128 --> MT25QL128.)

​Please tell me how to use external flash.

"

I advise you to upgrade the ST-Link firwmare, otherwise check and try with STM32CubeProgrammer.

Then, please keep us informed about your progress on this issue.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

Dear ​Imen DAHMEN,

That post is not me.

I think my account is hacked.

So, Erase that post.

And, inform me change password & E-mail of my account below email.

Hi @Inho Jeon​ ,

Do not worry! this account is different to you, but there was a confusion between the nicknames: (@ljeon.1​ ​ & IJeon.1 , they look very similar.

Note: I edited your post to delete your email you wrote as it shouldn't be visible to the public.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

Dear Imen,

Why linked my account ?

Hi @Inho Jeon​ ,

Sorry! I tagged you by wrong in my first reply.

As already clarified: there are two very similar nicknames and I'm tagged you by confusion.

You did well to change your nickname to "Inho Jeon" 🙂 it avoids confusion now.

Imen

Thanks
Imen
ljeon.1
Associate II

Hello,

We are designing a new custom PCB based on the STM32F746G-DISCO board to support the TouchGFX function.

The N25Q128A13EF840E, the QSPI Flash used for the STM32F746G-DISCO, has been discontinued, so the MT25QL128ABA1EW9-0SI (same package-same pinout) is currently in use on the STM32F746G-DISCO board.

The problem is that MT25QL128ABA1EW9-0SIT is not supported in the external loader section of ST-Link Utility and STM32CubeProgrammer.

If you use the existing N25Q128A13EF840E as an external loader, the image will be damaged. It doesn't seem to work properly.

Is there any way to get this new memory from ST-Link and STM32CubeProgrammer?

In addition, if there are stm32746g_discovery_qspi.c / stm32746g_discovery_qspi.h/ mt25ql128.h  files that can be used as MT25QL128 among the sources in the bsp folder of the TouchGFX function, please share.

Thank you!!!

You'd have to modify the BSP to be compatible. Seem to recall one of the commands was changed, or duplicate opcode removed.​

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
ljeon.1
Associate II

If you need to fix the mentioned BSP, I don't know how. Thanks if you let me know if one of the commands has changed or what is a duplicate opcode.

I'm not looking to spend hours in the datasheets and code, you'll need to own the work.​

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..