cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are new to STM32Cube IDE. We are using Nucleo-L073RZ board. We need some example project for the same. Can anybody suggest how to get it?

Manan
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Manan​ ,

Welcome to the STM32 Community 😊

I recommend you the ready to use examples with the STM32CubeL0 MCU package: STM32Cube_FW_L0_V1.11.3\Projects\NUCLEO-L073RZ\Examples

You will find a rich set of examples and applications for different toolchains (EWARM, MDK-ARM, SW4STM32) and select the one suitable for you.

Then, you can migrate the project to STM32CubeIDE following the user manual to import Cube projects from SW4STM32 to STM32CubeIDE:

Please mark my answer as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it fully solved your issue. This will help other users find this solution more quickly.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Manan​ ,

Welcome to the STM32 Community 😊

I recommend you the ready to use examples with the STM32CubeL0 MCU package: STM32Cube_FW_L0_V1.11.3\Projects\NUCLEO-L073RZ\Examples

You will find a rich set of examples and applications for different toolchains (EWARM, MDK-ARM, SW4STM32) and select the one suitable for you.

Then, you can migrate the project to STM32CubeIDE following the user manual to import Cube projects from SW4STM32 to STM32CubeIDE:

Please mark my answer as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it fully solved your issue. This will help other users find this solution more quickly.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

Thanks @Imen DAHMEN​  for your prompt help and reply.

We will follow your instruction and get back if required.

Manan Oza

MM..1
Chief II

Or simply start new STM32 project wizard in CubeIDE and select

0693W000006GCNNQA4.jpg

Thanks @MM..1​ 

After you do first project IDE downloads firmware and you can on my screenshot select too up Examples...

I think you are referring to STM32CubeL0 package rather then STM32CubeL4 in the link.

Thanks for your support,

Manan Oza

Thanks @Manan​  for pointing this out to me.

You are right! It should be STM32CubeL0. I corrected the typo.

Imen

Thanks
Imen