cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am having an issue with the latest version of Cube MX when generating the code. Would appreciate if anyone can help. I suspected it was where I was storing it I tried dropbox/onedrive/documents and even downloads and still getting the same issue.

LMyle.1
Associate III

Please see the images attached:

Project Manager.

Error Message after project generation.

STM32 Cube MX logfile with Error Message.

CUBE MX Version: STM32Cube MCU Package for STM32F4 Series 1.25.2

Keil version: 5.27

Thanks for your time.

Best Regards,

Luke

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi LMyle.1,

Thanks for quick reply, as I can from the .log file you have attached, you're using an unsupported Java version (Detected Java Version = 15.0.1) which is the reason behind this issue.

Actually JAVA Versions 7, 9, 10, 12 and upper are not supported. For more details about the CubeMX software requirements, please refer to the STM32CubeMX User Manual.

To solve the issue, you have to uninstall the current Java in your machine and install a supported version:

• Minimum JRE version is 1.8_45 (known limitation with 1.8_251)
  • Version 11 is supported

Hope this will solve your problem.

Khouloud.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hello LMyle.1,

Could you please share your .ioc file and the .log file, it will be helpful to check the issue.

Thanks in advance,

Khouloud.

Thanks, Please see files attached

See also

Hi LMyle.1,

Thanks for quick reply, as I can from the .log file you have attached, you're using an unsupported Java version (Detected Java Version = 15.0.1) which is the reason behind this issue.

Actually JAVA Versions 7, 9, 10, 12 and upper are not supported. For more details about the CubeMX software requirements, please refer to the STM32CubeMX User Manual.

To solve the issue, you have to uninstall the current Java in your machine and install a supported version:

• Minimum JRE version is 1.8_45 (known limitation with 1.8_251)
  • Version 11 is supported

Hope this will solve your problem.

Khouloud.

LMyle.1
Associate III

Great I will try this thank you

Please click on the Select as Best button on my reply if it solved your issue. This will help other members of the community find this solution more quickly