cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to connect STEVAL-STWINKT to azure iot central using FP-CLD-AZURE1

LSege.1
Associate

Hello,

I recently bought a STEVAL-STWINKT01 develepment board, and im trying to use it with the FP-CLD-AZURE1 function pack to connect it to azure iot central. I'm new to this so I'm just trying to follow the guide.

I'm trying to connect my STEVAL-STWINKT01 development board to azure iot central, following the FP-CLD-AZURE1 quick start guide. In this guide there is a link to follow, this link can be found in the picture below.0693W000006FgBtQAK.pngThis link is used to create a application in azure iot central using the template created by ST.

But following this link gives an error on the azure iot central page, the error can be found in the picture below.0693W000006FgE4QAK.pngThis means I can't used the template created by ST to connect my STEVAL-STWINKT board to azure iot central. It is possible to create a new application, and create a new device but I'm not yet skilled enough. So I would like to know how can I connect my STEVAL-STWINKT to azure iot central using FP-CLD-AZURE1 and the template for azure iot central?

Best regards

0 REPLIES 0