cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copying libraries error in cubemx v 6.1.0

srikanth
Associate III

I am unable to generate code to stm32 MCUs by using this cube mx v6.1.0

my pc is 64 bit and I installed jre-8u91-windows-x64.exe version.

I am getting Copying libraries files error to every controller0693W000006FcIHQA0.png, check in attached screen shot once.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello srikanth ,

Thanks for your feedback.

As I can see from your attached screenshot you're generating code using MDK-ARM toolchain and your Project Location includes a unsupported character "&",which is the cause behind this problem.

Actually this a known limitation and the request to add the CubeMX support for the special characters (&, ä, #,...) has been already raised internally. I will keep you posted.

As a solution for your problem, you have to delete the unsupported character from your project path and everything will work correctly.

I hope this will help you.

Thanks for your patience.

Khouloud.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello srikanth ,

Thanks for your feedback.

As I can see from your attached screenshot you're generating code using MDK-ARM toolchain and your Project Location includes a unsupported character "&",which is the cause behind this problem.

Actually this a known limitation and the request to add the CubeMX support for the special characters (&, ä, #,...) has been already raised internally. I will keep you posted.

As a solution for your problem, you have to delete the unsupported character from your project path and everything will work correctly.

I hope this will help you.

Thanks for your patience.

Khouloud.

srikanth
Associate III

Thank you Khouloud sir, it is working fine .