cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUEN DIA ANDO BUSCANDO LA HOJA TECNICA DEL COMPONENTE SIE20034 LA ESTUVE BUSCANDO Y NO LA ENCUENTRO

RMEND.11
Associate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Since the majority of the community communicates in English, I took the liberty of having Google translate your question into English:

Good morning i'm looking for the technical sheet of the SIE20034 component i was looking for it and i can't find it

Answer:

The SIE20034 has never been an official product from STMicroelectronics. Therefore ST cannot provide a data sheet.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Since the majority of the community communicates in English, I took the liberty of having Google translate your question into English:

Good morning i'm looking for the technical sheet of the SIE20034 component i was looking for it and i can't find it

Answer:

The SIE20034 has never been an official product from STMicroelectronics. Therefore ST cannot provide a data sheet.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Disculpa tengo la duda ya que el componente sie20034 pon

en como fabricante ST Microelectronic mando la imagen

Si me puedan apoyar gracias

ra

Edit: removed personal info