cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error downloading Thread_SED_Coap_FreeRTOS

ZB.1
Associate II

Hello there

I am using the official engineering code Thread_SED_Coap_FreeRTOS. When downloading with STM32CubeProgrammer, the error message connection to device0x495 is lost appears. At this time, the program should fail to download because the LED1, LED2, and LED3 on the board are not lit, so I want to use it again When downloading programs on this board, STM32CubeProgrammer reported an error ERROR:NO STM32 TARGET FOUND. What is causing this? I downloaded other project codes normally.THANK YOU0693W000006FJo9QAG.jpg0693W000006FJqoQAG.jpg0693W000006FJp2QAG.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @ZB.1​ ,

Welcome to the STM32 Community 😊.

Which version of STM32CubeProgrammer are you using ?

I see that you are using an old version of STM32CubeWB firmware package (v1.8.0).

Please ensure to use the latest version of the STM32CubeProg tool (v2.6.0) and STM32CubeWB firmware package (V1.10.0).

If this issue is reproduced with latest release, please provide more information about your board, which may help to reproduce this behavior.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
ZB.1
Associate II

Hello, thank you very much for your answer. I am sure that I have upgraded the STM32 CubeProgrammer to the latest version, and I am using the version V1.9.0, but the problem still exists.I only found 1.9.0 STM32CubeWB on the official website.Hope to have a solution soon, thank you0693W000006GPsnQAG.jpg0693W000006GPsiQAG.jpg

I have tried the latest firmware package STM32CUBEWB V1.10.0, but it still fails。

Houda GHABRI
ST Employee

Hi @ZB.1​ 

Can you please try to connect with "Under Reset " Mode instead of "Normal" mode?

Houda

Thank you very much for your answer. Under your suggestion, I tried again, but the problem was still not solved, and I didn’t see the effect that this project should have.0693W000006HYRiQAO.jpg