cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to the MCU world, We spec'd STM32F030CCT6 but lead time is 40 weeks, i need help finding similar MCU that would work for my application, ‎ the PCB has already been designed so we cannot make any changed

ESnyd.1
Associate

Also, where do i find the data on PWM enabled pins on the data sheet

5 REPLIES 5
TDK
Guru

> Also, where do i find the data on PWM enabled pins on the data sheet

TIMx_CHy pins can be set as PWM outputs.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

There is a supply side issue currently, for many STM32 parts, delivery will continue to push out, and free stock will be negligible, get your orders in promptly. If you have inventory you're likely to be able to move it in the secondary/spot market.

Pretty much all TIM/CH support PWM output. TIM1/TIM8 typically are the "advanced" timers.

That's a 48-LQFP (7x7 mm) right

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
ESnyd.1
Associate

Yes it is a 7x7 package, we need to order roughly 50 chips for our prototypes and we need them asap. i found the STM32F030C8 and it looks similar in specs. Can you confirm? By the way thank you for the assistance

MM..1
Chief

USART3, USART4, USART5, USART6 and TIMER7 are available on STM32F030xC devices only when you use it and cant swap you cant use C8

too Periodic wakeup unit with programmable resolution and period (on STM32F030xC only).

And C8 have PF6 PF7 pins on package , but this isnt trouble for you.