cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeIDE STM32H750VB QSPI External loader Problem

Qqixi.1
Associate II

I want used QSPI flash running program. W25Q64, used stldr file is ok,but always have problem,Build error,region FLASH overflowed by 31220bytes,I have a big photo array,more than internal flash 128k,I search before post,change this flash.ld file?I have no idea.Could you please help me?

Thanks!!

0693W000006F0pNQAS.bmp0693W000006F0qLQAS.bmp

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Is it designed for your board and the W25Q64, probably not

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

You'd need to modify the .LD to add a QSPI section, if not already present.

You'd then __attribute__ the static/const allocation in the compiler to direct it into the QSPI section.

Something along the lines of:

/* Specify the memory areas */

MEMORY

{

FLASH_QSPI (rx)    : ORIGIN = 0x90000000, LENGTH = 8192K

}

/* Constant data goes into QSPI FLASH */

.roqspidata :

{

. = ALIGN(4);

*(.roqspidata)     /* .roqspidata sections (constants, strings, etc.) */

*(.roqspidata*)    /* .roqspidata* sections (constants, strings, etc.) */

. = ALIGN(4);

} >FLASH_QSPI

__attribute__((section(".roqspidata")))

static const unsigned char buffer[] = {

};

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Thanks you very much!!!the problem is solved.but appear new problem.

0693W000006F4s6QAC.bmpisn't my stdlr wrong?

Is it designed for your board and the W25Q64, probably not

very thankful�?I will check this file,​

This is the External Loader for the W25Q64B on the MCUDEV DevEBox H750 board (should also work with the H743 model)

0693W000005CDSMQA4.jpg#MCUDEV #DEVEBOX #STLDR

hi,,, how u can have done built it? i have try building samething , from st video guidance but failed...

in several step i have testing qspi function is done, then when i build stldr and built in st-utility it alwasy failed when mass erase , sector and programming