cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B-G431B-ESC1 has issues powering a BLDC pump application

GStou
Associate II

I have a BLDC fuel lift pump that I would like to power using the B-G431B-ESC1 board.

I have gone through the issues as described with the Y version of the µC, and can test the system using the motor profiler.

This program is able to spin up my device very nicely, I never experienced such fluent running of the motor. This is a reference for us: we test a lot of different drivers on this motor.

But, yes, the next step is play, which fails, the system does not seam to be able to take control over the motor. It starts to spin and then you feel/hear the controller loose the rotor rotations and just go up in frequency.

With the MotorControl Workbench I have another problem: this test locks out on current, where I put in the right current for all components, I have the idea the original current limit is not adapted. Where do I control this?

How can I grab the parameters that made the MotorProfiler application able to control the motor and use them as a base for the application?

1 REPLY 1
GStou
Associate II

I found out how to use the results from the MotorProfiler application. (RTFM)

But the effect is the same: over current stops the start procedure after aligning the rotor (that is visible as current goes up and a click is heart from the motor)

Could this find it's source in the µC ref Y bug that requires the special FW to run the MotorProfiler?

I replace the source files after the code generation.