cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't reach the site to download open stm32 system workbench. My emergency!

HGök.1
Associate II

I can't reach the site to download open stm32 system workbench. My emergency!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Halil Gök​ ,

Try downloading the installer that fits your system from this page.

Otherwise, it's recommend to use STM32CubeIDE (an all-in-one multi-OS development tool) and you can follow the available documents on ST web site to use this tool.

0693W000006FDLQQA4.jpgPlease mark my answer as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it fully solved your issue. This will help other users find this solution more quickly.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Halil Gök​ ,

Try downloading the installer that fits your system from this page.

Otherwise, it's recommend to use STM32CubeIDE (an all-in-one multi-OS development tool) and you can follow the available documents on ST web site to use this tool.

0693W000006FDLQQA4.jpgPlease mark my answer as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it fully solved your issue. This will help other users find this solution more quickly.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Imen.D
ST Employee

​Hi @Halil Gök​ ,

Hope you solved your issue !

If you have a problem, please provide more information to understand your case and help you.

Imen

Thanks
Imen