cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H745XI and IAR IDE for ARM development

FraN
Associate

hi, I'm developing software with IDE IAR for ARM using STM32H745XI.

I would like to ask you, if possible, how to create a dual-core project without going through STM32CubeMX on IAR IDE by loading all drivers for both ARM (CMSIS) and ST HAL drivers with the correct project tree.

Many thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @FraN​ ,

Welcome to the STM32 Community 😊

STM32CubeH7 provides a rich set of HAL templates and examples (preconfigured projects) for STM32H745 boards based on dual-core for IAR toolchain.

• STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.8.0\Projects\STM32H745I-DISCO\Templates\
  • STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.8.0\Projects\STM32H745I-DISCO\Examples\

Please refer to the readme.txt for each example.

This application note AN5286 "STM32H7x5/x7 dual-core microcontroller debugging" provides guidelines for the debug of custom applications which run on the STM32H7x5/x7 microcontrollers using the software EWARM Toolchains. (refer to the section 4)

Please mark my answer as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it fully answered your question. This will help other users find this solution more quickly.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @FraN​ ,

Welcome to the STM32 Community 😊

STM32CubeH7 provides a rich set of HAL templates and examples (preconfigured projects) for STM32H745 boards based on dual-core for IAR toolchain.

• STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.8.0\Projects\STM32H745I-DISCO\Templates\
  • STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.8.0\Projects\STM32H745I-DISCO\Examples\

Please refer to the readme.txt for each example.

This application note AN5286 "STM32H7x5/x7 dual-core microcontroller debugging" provides guidelines for the debug of custom applications which run on the STM32H7x5/x7 microcontrollers using the software EWARM Toolchains. (refer to the section 4)

Please mark my answer as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it fully answered your question. This will help other users find this solution more quickly.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen