cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeMX version 6.1.0 problems / STM32H745IITx /STM32Cube FW_H7 V1.8.0

Hans T
Associate III

Hello, i have found some bugs

I can't select the external 32 khz osc .

0693W000006Eds9QAC.jpg0693W000006EdruQAC.jpg---

the input field of the User Label have some problems

edit this fields don't work properly

CTRL + c/v don’t work

0693W000006EdsJQAS.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Hans T​ 

So to conclude, for the first problem related to LSE activation : you need to Enable RTC if you want to change RTC Clock Mux.

For the seconde one which is a problem with User Label, thanks for sharing your ioc file to reproduce the issue, you're right and it will be fixed.

Thanks for your feedback, please mark my answer as best if its answered your question, this will help other users find this solution more quickly..

Khouloud

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Khouloud ZEMMELI
ST Employee

Hi @Hans T​ 

For the LSE Problem : you need to Enable RTC in you want to change RTC Clock Mux.

For the User Label and fields Problem : Can you please explain more what's exactly the issue, seems Ok.

For the CTRL+C Problem : You're right, the issue will be internally analyzed.. But can you please explain what does the CTRL+ V mean ?

Thanks for your feedback, Khouloud

Ctrl+C is copy. Ctrl+V is paste.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
Hans T
Associate III

yes copy past

👍

Hans T
Associate III

->For the LSE Problem : you need to Enable RTC

yes, it works thanks

Khouloud ZEMMELI
ST Employee

Thanks @TDK​ , @Hans T​  I thought you meant by Ctrl-C : Close Project as mentioned in UM.

So @Hans T​  can you please explain the issue with copy and past ? also the User Label and fields Problem?

Thanks, Khouloud

Hans T
Associate III

Enter User label in the Pinout view works good

only the UserLabel in the Configuration field is an problem

@Hans T​ ,

Please share your ioc file to check the problem, and can you specify where exactly the Problem ? ( Under which IP ? Pin name ? )

Your feedback on copy and paste will be important for me to help you solve this issue.

Thanks, Khouloud

I send you the IOC PM

Hi @Hans T​ 

So to conclude, for the first problem related to LSE activation : you need to Enable RTC if you want to change RTC Clock Mux.

For the seconde one which is a problem with User Label, thanks for sharing your ioc file to reproduce the issue, you're right and it will be fixed.

Thanks for your feedback, please mark my answer as best if its answered your question, this will help other users find this solution more quickly..

Khouloud