cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an application note that explains the Audio Recorder on the STM32L476VG DISCO microcontroller?

SWall.2
Associate II

I cannot get a fatal error code to clear on the k_config.h header file in the audio recorder.c file on the STM32CubeIDE. The audiofile.c is from the demonstration firmware repository files.

Is there an application note available that can help me with this?

6 REPLIES 6

> I cannot get a fatal error code to clear

What fatal error?

JW

SWall.2
Associate II

Fatal error no such file in directory.I think I have files stored in the wrong file directory. Everytime I try to debug the previous main.c file opens.I have the header files stored in the project core Inc file directory.0693W000006EQ12QAG.png0693W000006EPyDQAW.png

Cartu38 OpenDev
Lead II

Have you got a try to import available example from STM32Cube FW pack ?

Rely on File > Open Project From File System

0693W000006ER5tQAG.jpgYou will get a compile sucess project.

According Doc folder content:

0693W000006ER6cQAG.jpg

SWall.2
Associate II

Thanks for your response, it was really helpful. The folder imported into the software ok.Is it just a case of moving the right files to the project created to run the domonstration software?

Once imported. Just build it (click hammer icon if toolbar) then run it.

SWall.2
Associate II

Thanks for your response it was really healpful. I have the files imported to the STM Cube software IDE with no issues.When the example software files for the audio player on the STM32L476VG DISCO controller are put in the Core, Inc and Src file directories and all the initial errors are clear after the requested header files have been added, when the project is built by hitting the hammer icon lots of errors are being picked up.

I had to delete some code from the #include"cs43l22.h" header file to allow the code to connect to the header file in the Core Inc file dirrectory. I have attached a screen shot of the original code before deleting code to make it read #include"cs43l22.h" instead of #include"../Components/cs43l22/cs43l22.h"

It may be somethis I am doing because I am very new to the STMCubeIDE. The IDE dosen't like something because it deletes code when I make changes and comes back with more errors each time the debugging application is launched. I am understanding the example software code is all ready to go and building the project is all that is required onec all the files are added to the right file dirrectory.

I have included screen shots of the files I have added. The reason there is more than the example software in the IDE is becuse they have been added to clear an error with a header file or HAL driver. Your help would be much appriciated.0693W000006EithQAC.png0693W000006EitgQAC.png0693W000006EitbQAC.png