cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any configurable example set for f469i-Disco for CubeIDE 1.5?

CLuec.1
Associate

Hi all,

I'm trying since 2 days to get my f469i-discovery running on CubeIDE 1.5.0 ​and touchGFX 4.14.

Are there any working examples for this board ?​

Embedd wizard is working like a charm in combo with CubeIDE 1.5 but not touchGFX.

Seems to be quite complicated....​

Is there anybody who can help??

Regards​,

Chris​

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
N. SANTINI
ST Employee

Hi,

Yes there are, do the following;

• Open TouchGFX Designer, I use v.4.15 but v.4.14 should work too, however I encourage you to take the latest version
  • Create a new project and select the STM32F469-Discovery Application Template
  • Select a UI template or start from an empty one
  • click on "Create"

0693W000006EKe3QAG.pngThe default IDE is CubeIDE and is located at <your project>/STM32CubeIDE

Just launch CubeIDE and import the project from this location using "import existing project" option.

Then build and program once your board is plugged.

Best regards,

Nicolas

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
N. SANTINI
ST Employee

Hi,

Yes there are, do the following;

• Open TouchGFX Designer, I use v.4.15 but v.4.14 should work too, however I encourage you to take the latest version
  • Create a new project and select the STM32F469-Discovery Application Template
  • Select a UI template or start from an empty one
  • click on "Create"

0693W000006EKe3QAG.pngThe default IDE is CubeIDE and is located at <your project>/STM32CubeIDE

Just launch CubeIDE and import the project from this location using "import existing project" option.

Then build and program once your board is plugged.

Best regards,

Nicolas

CLuec.1
Associate

Hi Nicolas,

YOU MADE MY DAY!!!! 🙂

Thanks a lot for the solution and the professional support.

best regards,

Chris

Jack3
Senior II

Hi Nicolas, I use TouchDesigner 4.16.1 (the lastest). It has very few projects, and none for the STM32F469I-Disco.

Are most Discovery boards no longer supported?

0693W00000Ba9TDQAZ.png

N. SANTINI
ST Employee

Hi,

In the startup page you have two tabs "My applications" and "Online applications",

The "Online application" tab contains full applications dedicated to specific boards, usually because they require specific peripherals that are only present on the board (e.g. a joystick or a specific display type or definition) or require a specific amount of FLASH/RAM to run properly.

Instead, I suggest you to select the "My applications" tab and then change the application template:

0693W00000BaExwQAF.pngHere you will find the F469-Disco and almost all the other ST devkits.

Then select a UI Template or start from an empty,

Best regards,

Nicolas

Hi,

You are looking at "Online Applications" which are board specific demos (we are changing the name in the next release of TouchGFX as the name is quite confusing). Have a look at the "My Application" tab instead and select the application template for the STM32F469I-Disco board. You will have multiple examples and demos under the "UI template" section.

/Romain