cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It is possible to group tabs (automatically) by project?

A.D.
Associate III

Is it possible to group open tabs in the CubeIDE by the projects they belong to?

If I have two projects open at the same time it becomes pretty confusing which source file belongs to which project.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Markus GIRDLAND
ST Employee

I don't think any such behavior exists by default (that I'm aware of). But you might be able to accomplish something similar with a task management tool such as Mylyn. It should be available to download through the Eclipse Marketplace in the Help -> Eclipse Marketplace... menu. I haven't used such a tool myself but I have heard of other users recommending it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Markus GIRDLAND
ST Employee

I don't think any such behavior exists by default (that I'm aware of). But you might be able to accomplish something similar with a task management tool such as Mylyn. It should be available to download through the Eclipse Marketplace in the Help -> Eclipse Marketplace... menu. I haven't used such a tool myself but I have heard of other users recommending it.

Thanks for your quick reply! I'm not sure a task managment tool is exactly what I'm looking for, but it seems others configured mylyn to a similar behaviour. I will certainly check it out.