cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to identify genuine 79L05 of package TO-92-3 from the duplicate one?

SPati.6
Associate

0693W000006E7qBQAS.jpgI found this two in market help me to find out original one, also tell me to check visually that which one is original?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

The right one with the scrambled leads is marked with an extremely ugly font never used by STMicroelectronics.

You can also compare the logo with the one on our website.

The one on the left looks like genuine, but to be 100% sure you need the information on the label on the box / roll.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best.

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

The right one with bent leads is definitely a fake.

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank you for your reply.

How did you visually idenyify that left one is fake?

And what about left one? Can you tell me anything about it?

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

The right one with the scrambled leads is marked with an extremely ugly font never used by STMicroelectronics.

You can also compare the logo with the one on our website.

The one on the left looks like genuine, but to be 100% sure you need the information on the label on the box / roll.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best.

/Peter