cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

En el Stm32cubeide versión 1.3 existe alguna forma de crear algún proyecto escrito netamente en lenguaje ASM; uso la placa Discovery st.m32f429izt

LZamb.3
Associate II

En el Stm32cubeide versión 1.3 existe alguna forma de crear y escribir algún proyecto netamente en lenguaje ASM; uso la placa Discovery st.m32f429izt; lo que busco es un compilador netamente en ASM que trabaje en el CUBEIDE.

Gracias.

3 REPLIES 3
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @LZamb.3​ ,

Welcome to the STM32 Community 😊

Please try to write in English because most of the people on this community can speak English. This will help you to get an answer for your problem.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
LZamb.3
Associate II

Good afternoon community, I'm new to the forum, sorry for my blunders; well my query about the STM32cubeIDE software which I am using recently in version 1.3 with the stm32f429iz discovery development board; I wanted to know if there was any way to generate a code template in pure ASM language and be able to compile it as well as the one generated in C language with the stm32fcubeMX graphical interface because I want to create my libraries but in ASM code.

thanks in advance and excuse me.

successes.

Cartu38 OpenDev
Lead II