cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message Unico GUI STEVAL-MKI109V03 and STEVAL-MKI196V1

BBrun.1
Associate

I bought the STEVAL-MKI109V3 motherboard and the STEVAL-MKI196V1 evalboard for the LSM6DSO. Now, i try to use the unico GUI to start working with the LSM6DSO, but I get the attached error message when I select the used components.

Further, I tried with the DfuSeDemo program to update the Firmware. I downloaded the newest firmware, which i got with the unico software, but the error message still consist.

Does somebody can help, how I can solve this problem?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards

Basil

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi Basil @BBrun.1​ ,

just for initial check, can you please see if you mount the STEVAL-MKI196V1 adapter in the correct direction?

The please consider that a more recent online firmware is the ProfiMEMSToolV3.7.35.bin, while you have an old FW version (2.18.6). I attach the new version to this

You can directly use the STM32Cube Programmer instead of the DFuSeDemo tool.

Please check it and, in case it works, you can select this answer as BA for the future community users' help.

-Eleon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi Basil @BBrun.1​ ,

just for initial check, can you please see if you mount the STEVAL-MKI196V1 adapter in the correct direction?

The please consider that a more recent online firmware is the ProfiMEMSToolV3.7.35.bin, while you have an old FW version (2.18.6). I attach the new version to this

You can directly use the STM32Cube Programmer instead of the DFuSeDemo tool.

Please check it and, in case it works, you can select this answer as BA for the future community users' help.

-Eleon

BBrun.1
Associate

Hi Eleon

Thanks for your answer. When I download the firmware ProfiMEMSToolV3.7.35.bin with the STM32Cube Programmer, then the board is working correctly afterwards and I can use Unico without a rerror message.

Best regards

Basil