cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am unabke to find the vendor payment portion on this website . Need to know the payment status for the folloiwng overdue invoice:

SMisr.1
Associate

Am unabke to find the vendor payment portion on this website . Need to know the payment status for the folloiwng overdue invoice:

3 REPLIES 3
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @SMisr.1​ ,

I'm not sure that ST Community is the right place for this kind of topics...

I would suggest you to contact a Sales office and representative from your geographical area from this link.

I add @Camilo LEMOS​  for eventual further advice.

-Eleon

Camilo LEMOS
Senior II

Hello @SMisr.1​ ,

Adding to what @Eleon BORLINI​ wrote above, this Community is used mainly for technical questions. Our members here are unlikely to be able to help you with an invoicing question. Please follow the link Eleon posted above to contact a sales office in your area.

I've also removed the details of your invoice since we probably don't want them to be posted in public.

Thank you and I wish you a very good day!

DMerr.1
Associate

I am also here for the same inquiry. This text is directly from the ST Purchase Order Document: Please complete your registration on STM Portal STParc for invoices follow-up: https://my.st.com/stparc On the portal, you can monitor your accounting situation with us, contact our customer service, check when your invoices will be paid Remember to include PO number on all associated invoices, packing slip and any other documentation.

I am not sure what to make of this statement. Any advice?