cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I set up my SAI Peripheral in the synchronous mode for full-duplex communication using two SAI1 & 2 ? How can get the data from my Headset Microphone through Headphone Jack?

SKuma.24
Associate II

what is mfx?

why the ADCLRCLK is connected to the mfx_gpio5?

Is that codec device act like a master or slave for the given configurations?

Please send me the results faster....

4 REPLIES 4

> what is mfx?

> why the ADCLRCLK is connected to the mfx_gpio5?

What are you talking about?

JW

SKuma.24
Associate II

hello sir i'm doing project on audio streaming.

I want to record the audio from my headphone microphone which gives the analog data to the audio data.

I'm using STM32F779i-EVAL Board.

shall u able to send me some reference to read the data from my Headphone.

while reading the data i want to pass ADCLRCLK signal through the Multifunction expander(mfx) in the eval board.

so I want to know know about those things.

SKuma.24
Associate II

0693W000005D3xvQAC.png

The 'F779 EVAL is tagged as obsolete on ST's website, and there's almost no information on it.

I presume it's identical to the 'F769 EVAL, except of the mcu itself (which is identical too, except the 'F769 has the crypto features disabled).

The MFX is here used as a simple IO expander, as the 'F769 apparently does not have enough pins to showcase all the functionality. So the interrupt from the CODEC is not connected to the 'F769, but the MFX, and 'F769 then reads out the MFX GPIO states through I2C which interconnects them.

Btw., it's quite rare that an application genuinely needs an interrupt from a CODEC.

For examples to the EVAL board, search in https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeF7/tree/master/Projects/STM32F769I_EVAL .

JW