cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do the inbuilt apps like the recorder or the guitar tuner on STM32L476VG DISCO activate?

SWall.2
Associate II

I have set the jumpers as per the demonstration video for the device but I cannot get the in-built apps to activate. I am wanting to utilise the DAC input for the microphone and an ADC output for the headphone jack. I can only assume the in-built applications will not operate until programming software has been uploaded to the device.

Please can anyone advise if I have the right pin configurations set. Is pins PA1 and PA5 for the microphone and pins PB6 and PB7 for the headphone jack?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Things may be preloaded on the board, but these will be gone if you put other software on the board.

There are usually copies of the demo programs under the CubeL4 repository board trees.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Things may be preloaded on the board, but these will be gone if you put other software on the board.

There are usually copies of the demo programs under the CubeL4 repository board trees.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
SWall.2
Associate II

Excellent, thanks very much for your response.I thought I was missing something and all makes sense now.Thanks again.