cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EFL700A39 - rechargeable solid state lithium thin film battery

GAbi .1
Associate II

Hello, this message is addressed to ST employees, if you could please send me additional information not present in the datasheet.

I'm using the EFL700A39 rechargeable solid state lithium thin film battery.

I'm trying to figure out the state-of-charge (SoC) referring to the voltage. However, in the datasheet there is no discharge curve - voltage vs. SoC.

Would you please send me this information.

Thank you for your help.

Georgina

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

I'm sorry that we cannot provide any information beyond the datasheet still on our website.

Good luck!

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best.

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Unfortunately this device has been obsoleted long ago, there is nothing available anymore.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
GAbi .1
Associate II

Ok Peter no worries.

But do you have any suggestion how to estimate the SoC when referring to the voltage for this type of battery ( solid state thin fim) ?

I would appreciate really appreciate it.

Thank you

Georgina

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

I'm sorry that we cannot provide any information beyond the datasheet still on our website.

Good luck!

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best.

/Peter