cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In the lightning demo example its not printing on Tear Term console while debugging or in normal when reset button is pressed, Tried all possible google ans.

Gk1
Associate II

3 REPLIES 3
DEdwi.1
Associate II

Assuming windows : Verify if the COM port you are selecting in TerraTerm is the correct one.

• Open "Device Manager" in Windows and then look a the COM ports listed find the COM port the ST board
  • unplug/replug the ST board that you are using and then you can see the COM port that disappears and comes back
  • Verify if you need to use hardware flow control (RTS. CTS) or not with the demo

Hope that helps.

if you need more help, you need to provide more details on the example that you are using and the software that you are using.

Gk1
Associate II

Hi DEdwi,

for other projects like BEACON i'm getting the statements on tera term console, only to this project i'm not getting the any prints on the console.

I'm using BLENRG-2 chip, demo project of "Lightning Demo" To dump code im using "Nucleo L053R8".

Note: Tried all possible google answers. if You need any info you can ask specifically.

Thank you

DEdwi.1
Associate II

Apologies for the delay, I did not notice the reply, if the statements are not coming out on terra term then we need to check the where the logs are being directed in the lighting demo project.

Check the code for 1, logs are enabled 2. Which UART or other interface the logs are being printed on.

I am assume you are saying that the TRACE_I interface is not logging ?