cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, what are these registers : EXTI_D1, EXTI_D2 EXTI->PR1, EXTI->PR2, EXTI->PR3 EXTI_Dn->PR1, EXTI_Dn->PR2 (n= 1 or 2) I saw them but I didn't find any reference. How could register EXTI_CPUPR1 be read ?

Enour.1
Associate III
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TDK
Guru

> I'm looking for a way of global search for a word in the project

Search -> File will let you search all files within the project/workspace/working set.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Always start your post with stating, which STM32 are you talking about.

This is consequence of ST being sloppy in generating the header files. Read the header to find out where does EXTI_Dx map (offset against EXTI address) and then look into the RM to identify to which group of registers they belong.

JW

PS. @Imen DAHMEN​  can please the header files be generally cleaned up and get in sync with the naming in the RMs? This one is probably 'H7.

Enour.1
Associate III

Yes, it is good to define the family name I use,

You are right, It is H7, I'm using stm32cubeIDE, I'm looking for a way of global search for a word in the project, currently I have to open every file to find what I need,

These registers are not explained in the user guide or in the HAL liberary, they seem to be used for register "EXTI_CPUPR1"

TDK
Guru

> I'm looking for a way of global search for a word in the project

Search -> File will let you search all files within the project/workspace/working set.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello All,

Please note that your feedback is reported internally to take the necessary action.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and for helping us improve our products.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

Thanks, Imen.

JW

Enour.1
Associate III

stm32, H7, stm32CubeIDE

Yes, I found it

Thanks

[STM32, H7, Stm32CubeIDE]

Hello,

I searched all the project files for these words :

EXTI_D1, EXTI_D2

It is shown under Dual Core comments, that's why I couldn't find any of them in the user manual of my MCU I use which is single core, but the strange thing is that the compiler accept it without any error or even warning.

EXTI_CPUPR1 (External interrupt Priority register), I searched for, but no reference, it seems to be inaccessible.