cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, I (for error) uploaded the firmware IDP004v1_USB.hex to IDP004v2. Where can I find the latest IDP004v2 firmware version ?, thank you.

MLuna.1
Associate

2 REPLIES 2
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

You will find some hints in AN5041, pg 20:

Firmware package for STEVAL-IDP004V2

This firmware package with IO-Link stack is available only in a compiled version which is preloaded in the microcontroller with level 1 readout protection (you can also download your own firmware into the microcontroller).

The stack embeds two different communication interfaces with host unit, USB and RS485.

The version is fully featured with time limitation (10000 minutes): after this time expires, the system stops working and a new license is necessary to run the system again. To get the new free license, it is necessary to contact the stack provider (TEConcept GmbH) and provide them the hardware ID which can be read using the Control Tool, a

GUI developed by the same provider.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best.

Good luck!

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Hello, thanks Peter for your answer. But the IDP004v2 hasn’t worked. With the Iolink Tool, it recognizes the ST port but indicates that there Is no master connected so. I cannot see the hardware ID.
Cheers
Marcos