cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will a working project setup for STM32H747-DISCO and TouchGFX be available with CUBE-IDE ?

RHitt.2
Associate II

Actual version 1.5.0 of CUBE-IDE is a fail with respect to the above mentioned configuration (STM32H747-DISCO and TouchGFX)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

TouchGFX 4.17 is now live along a new release of the TouchGFX Board Setup (new name for "Application template") for the STM32H747-disco board based on STM32CubeMX and with a STM32CubeIDE project.

/Romain

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Alexandre RENOUX
Principal

Hello,

Creating an Application Template for both the H747-DISCO and EVAL boards is in our plans. However, it has not been scheduled yet. I would say that a working Application Template could be done for Q1 2021 but again I cannot guarantee anything.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

/Alexandre

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi,

I've just disabled X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX for H747/745 - It was a mistake to allow users to configure TouchGFX for it yet. Since CubeMX just added support for dual cores we'll need some time to make adjustments. We're starting work on it start of next year.

/Martin

Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

TouchGFX 4.17 is now live along a new release of the TouchGFX Board Setup (new name for "Application template") for the STM32H747-disco board based on STM32CubeMX and with a STM32CubeIDE project.

/Romain