cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SensorTile Dev Kit (STEVAL-STLKT01V1) - Not responding after a firmware update

IVall.1
Associate

I just started using the SensorTile Dev Kit for one of our projects. As part of testing, I was trying to update the firmware using the ST BLE Sensor app but ran into problems. The firmware file was uploaded successfully but the board stopped responding. After waiting for a while, I tried the reset button but still no luck. 

I'm using the SensorTile mounted on the cradle expansion board in the kit. Is there a way to recover or reset this SensorTile? We have a ST-LINK/V2 available here but not any connectors that works with the cradle.

Is it possible to use the ST-LINK or another way to recover this SensorTile? Any suggestion that you can give is greatly appreciated. 

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @IVall.1​ ,

I can suggest you to refer to this link, that explains you step-by-step the procedure for flashing a new firmware on the Sensortile platform.

If you have a X-Nucleo you can use it (with the cable provided with the Sensortile), otherwise you should adapt the connector to the STLINK V2 (or just separate the wires connecting the pins point by point).

-Eleon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @IVall.1​ ,

I can suggest you to refer to this link, that explains you step-by-step the procedure for flashing a new firmware on the Sensortile platform.

If you have a X-Nucleo you can use it (with the cable provided with the Sensortile), otherwise you should adapt the connector to the STLINK V2 (or just separate the wires connecting the pins point by point).

-Eleon

Thank you very much! The link that you provided is very helpful. I should be able to flash a new firmware using these instructions.