cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUG? Scrollable container/Dynamic graph crashes simulator (and hardware) - with no extra code.

MS.9
Associate III

This is an update to the question I asked earlier, but now I've reduced it to something that is creatable entierly in the Designer (in less than a minute!)

Create screen1 and add a scrollable container and a dynamic graph in this container, both 1200 pixels. choose the generate random values option.

Create screen2 with 10 lables and a button. Make the button swap to Screen1. Make this the startup screen.

Run - and crash!

Ive added the designer file so you can re create it. - just open and run in the simulator!

thanks Mark

4 REPLIES 4
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

I just tested it and had no issue. I'll try to see if other people from the team can test it as well and if they meet the same issue.

Thanks for sharing the project, this is weird.

I am adding here as well a link to your previous post to keep track of this issue.

/Romain

EDIT: I actually just faced it. I will create an internal ticket to see how we can fix this.

Thanks again for reporting this

Michael K
Senior III

Subscribing to this topic; I've encountered the same issue as well.

Hello Romain, Is there a fix for this issue? i am still having it with TouchGFX Designer version 4.21.3.

I have added a list inside a scrolleable container and some times when i just "scroll without limits" it crashes. The MCU is working and keeps running but seems like it gets out of the TouchGFX task or something like that...