cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continuous data write from other project to another project by using CubeProgrammer or ST-LINK utility

HEhat.1
Associate II

Is it possible to write data by using CubeProgrammer or ST-LINK utility?

I am thinking if software created in other project can be written or marged by using any application or not.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TDK
Guru

Those programs both read/write firmware to/from the chip. They're not designed to communicate with a program already running on the chip, if that's what you're asking.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TDK
Guru

Those programs both read/write firmware to/from the chip. They're not designed to communicate with a program already running on the chip, if that's what you're asking.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

To TDK

Thank you for your comment.

I will be explaining what I am trying below.

Here is a problem.

I created boot program and main program. They are created separately and after tried to merge them.

However, I got mistake. Before boot program became perfect, I merged it with main program and then I cannot update software from SD card anymore.

The only way that I can update is to update onboard.

That is why I would like to prevent it from mistake and I am looking for the preventive measure.

I might be able to figure this out by using CLI on CubeProgrammer or ST-LINK utility.

Thank you for your support.