cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change target/code generator command from IAR to Keil in Touch GFX 4.10?

SSamp.1
Associate

I have a project old existing project developed using touch gfx 4.10 wih keil. When I compile this using Keil it's all working fine. Now, I'd like to make changes to the GUI so I tried opening the .touchgfx file using the 4.10 version and generate code is failing as I see in the detailed log it uses target as IAR. I'd like to change this to Keil

3 REPLIES 3
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Can you share the log? Most likely you just need to change the PostGenerateCmd in the .touchgfx file to point to the right project file to update (is .ewp, should be .uvprojx)

/Martin

SSamp.1
Associate
  1. Thanks for getting back to me. Below is the config of touch gfx 4.15 where I can change the post generate command to .uvprojx and code generation is successful. But when I compile the code project using Keil, the generate files throws up errors. I've copied the log below.

1. However this config option is missing in 4.10 so I'm not able to regenerate the code using 4.10. How do I change the post generate command in 4.10 which defaults to IAR in my Touch GFX?

0693W000005BmicQAC.png 

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

​Edit the .touchgfx file (For 4.10 projects).

"PostGenerateCommand": "touchgfx update_project --project-file=..<some_path>/project.uvprojx",