cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to differentiate between different detections(freefall, motion and tampering detection)when they are configured on the same interrupt?

Mnago.1
Associate II

i am currently working using LIS2DH12TR sensor, on which i had configured the below detections on interrupt 1, how to differentiate between different detections(freefall, motion and tampering detection)when they are configured on the same interrupt?

whether there are any specific status registers to read the applied threshold value over the sensor?

1 REPLY 1
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @Mnago.1​ ,

If you are routing all the interrupts on the same INT pin, it could be hard to know which interrupt has raised, basing on the only interrupt signal and ignoring the context. But you can understand which interrupt has been triggered by polling the corresponding "SRC" registers (for example, the CLICK_SRC for the click interrupt, or INT1_SRC for the free fall interrupt and the wake-up, and see which specific bit(s) is raising). A more detailed description for the LIS2DH12 interrupts can be foun in the application note AN5005.

For the "tampering interrupt", I suggest you to refer to the other post.

-Eleon