cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, I am trying to interface MP34DT001 MEMs microphone on STM32 BL475E Discovery iot board. I have tried using BSP for interfacing microphone but I am getting error in initializing BSP_AUDIO_IN_Init(AUDIO_INSTANCE, &MicParams) it is returning -9

WIsa.1
Associate

I have checked -9 means failed to set clock. I have run debug trace on it, I have attached the point where it is thowing error. I am new to this kindly someone guide me what I am doing wrong. Or kindly point me toward any working implementation of MP34DT01 on STM32cubeide for BL475E-IOT discovery board.0693W000005BGDSQA4.jpg0693W000005BGDDQA4.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @WIsa.1​ ,

Please note that there are already some available example running on the B-L475E-IOT01A platform and using the onboard microphone(s). This is the case of the FP-AI-SENSING1 (project folder \Projects\B-L475E-IOT01A\Applications\SENSING1\SW4STM32\B-L475E-IOT01A), where the Audio stream is managed for USB serial communication.

In particular, the Audio drivers can be found in the folder \Drivers\BSP\B-L475E-IOT01, the attached file for reference.

Please let me know if it can be useful for you.

-Eleon

Kerha.1
Associate

Hello @WIsa.1​, have you figured it out?

I have exactly the same problem and can't figure it out. The exaple Elon suggsted is useless because its way too complicated. ST makes it so complicated to do anything with this board and provides only two useless examples.