cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I change the frame rate of the screen transition ?

Wrend.1
Senior

The speed of screen transition is too fast, I want to slow it. How should I do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

There currently is no good way to change the speed of e.g. a slide transition. If you go to touchgfx\framework\include\touchgfx\transitions\SlideTransition.hpp, you can change the steps (and thus the speed speed) in the constructor. This would affect all transitions - But if you modify the generated files the change would get overwritten.

An animation has an easing-equation associated with it. The fewer steps, the faster the animation.

template <Direction templateDirection>
class SlideTransition : public Transition
{
public:
    SlideTransition(const uint8_t transitionSteps = 20)
        : Transition(),
          snapshot(),

/Martin

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

There currently is no good way to change the speed of e.g. a slide transition. If you go to touchgfx\framework\include\touchgfx\transitions\SlideTransition.hpp, you can change the steps (and thus the speed speed) in the constructor. This would affect all transitions - But if you modify the generated files the change would get overwritten.

An animation has an easing-equation associated with it. The fewer steps, the faster the animation.

template <Direction templateDirection>
class SlideTransition : public Transition
{
public:
    SlideTransition(const uint8_t transitionSteps = 20)
        : Transition(),
          snapshot(),

/Martin

:* Thanks, it works.

davaba
Associate II

Hi. I have this problem too.

I changed the transitionSteps and it worked in the simulator in touchgfx

but when I programmed the code on board the screen transition is very fast and not changed according to (transitionSteps).

how can i solve it ?

Hi,

Just to verify, what transition are you using ? If you are using the slide transition, did you enable the animation buffer ? This step is mandatory for this transition.

/Romain

Can I ask for a feature request to support overriding the default number of transition steps from within the Designer.