cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using STEVAL-SPIN3202 for motor runnning with encoder. How to bypass alignment process?

Ryada.1
Associate II

hi sir i am using st eval 3202 board and running motor using magnetic encoder of 1024 ppr with A,B  and Z signal sor when board is restarted first process of encoder alignment take place every time , but i want to bypass it so how can do it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cristiana SCARAMEL
ST Employee

Hi @Ryada.1​ ,

to bypass the alignment process you can unchecked the option "Include alignment before ramp-up" that you can find in the window "Drive management - Start-up parameters".

Another option is to reduce the Duration parameter of this phase.

0693W000005ADTQQA4.png 

I would suggest you refer to the user manual UM2168 Using STM32 motor control workbench with STSPIN32F0 and STSPIN32F0A for a detailed description on how to drive a motor with FOC algorithms using the STEVAL-SPIN3202 board.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Cristiana SCARAMEL
ST Employee

Hi @Ryada.1​ ,

I edited your post for a faster research in the Community.

In general, please use a short post title ("Question" box) with main question/issue description and then go into detail in the "Details" box.

Cristiana SCARAMEL
ST Employee

Hi @Ryada.1​ ,

to bypass the alignment process you can unchecked the option "Include alignment before ramp-up" that you can find in the window "Drive management - Start-up parameters".

Another option is to reduce the Duration parameter of this phase.

0693W000005ADTQQA4.png 

I would suggest you refer to the user manual UM2168 Using STM32 motor control workbench with STSPIN32F0 and STSPIN32F0A for a detailed description on how to drive a motor with FOC algorithms using the STEVAL-SPIN3202 board.