cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F746G-DISCO, TouchGFX, FreeRTOS

AD�?b
Senior

Hi

Why doesn't releasing the offon button exits the loop until Job () is finished?

greetings

Andrzej

5 REPLIES 5
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi, can you be a bit more specific? Is this your own project? What's supposed to happen and what doesn't happen? etc! Thanks!

/Martin

AD�?b
Senior

Hello

Yes, this is my own project.

I have a Toggle button "offon" on my desktop

The button status is in the message "messageQ4" to the "StartSecondTask" funcjon.

If offon = 1, Job () is to be called; The function is called. When I press the "offon" button it should be set to offon = 0; but it is not.

greetings

Andrzej

hello friend

Touchgfx does not work for me, I get the pixelated screen I use stm32cubeide 1.4.0 it does not work for me download version 1.2.0 and also download TouchGFX V4.14 and nothing, change the version ==> V4.13 and still some help friend , I hope you can help me ??

I made a simple program in touchgfx and there it works, but the detail is that I use LWIP in my program, I need to use it from stm32cubeide

0693W0000059guTQAQ.jpgI get the pixelated screen 

0693W0000059guTQAQ.jpghello friend

Touchgfx does not work for me, I get the pixelated screen I use stm32cubeide 1.4.0 it does not work for me download version 1.2.0 and also download TouchGFX V4.14 and nothing, change the version ==> V4.13 and still some help friend , I hope you can help me ??

I made a simple program in touchgfx and there it works, but the detail is that I use LWIP in my program, I need to use it from stm32cubeide