cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with stspin 3202 six step library to run the bldc motor with steval3203 board

Ryada.1
Associate II

Hi

I am using stspin 3202 six step library to run the bldc motor and using steval3203 board and I am facing this error:

.\Objects\Project_Potentiometer.sct(7): error: L6236E: No section matches selector - no section to be FIRST/LAST.

So how to fix this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Ryada.1​ ,

in addition to set the device as "Standalone" in the Run-Time Environment, verify that the "StartUp" option is checked inside "Device".

0693W0000059Ly1QAE.pngThen press Ok in the window and Build the project.

Let me know if this time we fix the error 😉

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Laurent Ca...
Lead II

Dear @Ryada.1​ 

According to the rules of the forum with the tag "STM32 motor control", I shorten your title and I move the whole title in the description text part.

Best regards

Laurent Ca...

Cristiana SCARAMEL
ST Employee

Hello @Ryada.1​ ,

are you using Keil IDE?

If yes, you have to set the device as "Standalone" in the Run-Time Enviroment (Project->Manage->Run-time Environment) as shown below:

0693W0000058yftQAA.pngLet me know if you solved the issue, if yes please "select as Best" my answer.

Ryada.1
Associate II

Thanks sir for replay yes i am using keil

Ryada.1
Associate II

i did as same you suggested but problem still remain same

Hello @Ryada.1​ ,

in addition to set the device as "Standalone" in the Run-Time Environment, verify that the "StartUp" option is checked inside "Device".

0693W0000059Ly1QAE.pngThen press Ok in the window and Build the project.

Let me know if this time we fix the error 😉

Ryada.1
Associate II

thanks for reply sir problem solved thanks a lot sir

Ryada.1
Associate II

hi sir i am using motor control workbench generated foc sdk and running motor of 6 pole bldc successfully but in my application of motor heavy load is given on motor so it indicate over current fault so please guide me to by pass overcurrent fault from generated code no matter rpm goes down

Laurent Ca...
Lead II

Dear @Ryada.1​ 

If it is a new question, please open a new thread.

Thanks by advance.

Best regards

Laurent Ca...