cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32L475RC - reconfiguration of peripherals necessary when switching between power modes?

mcoc7n
Associate II

Hi,

I'm working on a project with a STM32L475RC.

Depending on the operating status the STM32 is switched between different run modes like run mode, low power run mode and shutdown mode. When switching from run mode to low power run mode the clocks are also reconfigured.

I'm facing the problem, that the SMBUS/PMBUS communication is sporadically disturbed and now I'm wondering if for example the SMBUS peripheral has to be reconfigured when switching between different power modes and/or the clocks are reconfigured.

Can someone tell me something about this?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TDK
Guru

If the peripheral clock changes, then yes you need to account for this by adjusting the prescaler. After shutdown mode, the peripheral is reset and needs reconfigured entirely.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TDK
Guru

If the peripheral clock changes, then yes you need to account for this by adjusting the prescaler. After shutdown mode, the peripheral is reset and needs reconfigured entirely.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
mcoc7n
Associate II

OK thanks. That answers my question..