cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are using your company's product called BlueCoin. I want to extend Bluetooth distance with the android app. So plz recommend me Bluetooth extender. and also I want to control multiple Bluecoins(microphones) with rasberrypi or android app how can I do?

KOO
Associate

2 REPLIES 2
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @태우 구​ ,

Not an expert on BLE topics, but I don't believe it is so easy to connect multiple STEVAL-BCNKT01V1 devices to the same app without modifying it...

In order to manage multiple BLE (Bluetooth low energy) devices in Mesh networks for Internet of Things (IoT) solutions there is the STSW-BNRG-Mesh package, even if it is not immediate to implement with the BlueCoin (you should check also if there are no hw constrains or limitations). In the listed of the supported devices, you can find:

• BlueNRG-MS (X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 expansion board) with STM32L152RE, STM32L476RG or STM32F401RE (refer to X-CUBE-BLEMESH1)
  • Embedded SDK is easily portable on other evaluation boards using BlueNRG family of products by modifying the board support package (BSP)

The BlueCoin STEVAL-BCNKT01V1 mounts BlueNRG-MS module, and you may modify the BlueCoin firmware in order to make it compatible with the STBLEMesh android app.

the native setup to run the Bluetooth mesh is however the X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 (getting started tutorial HERE)

-Eleon

Hi @태우 구​ ,

did you managed to setup your application, at last?

-Eleon