cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EN-I-CUBE-LRWAN: EXTI_LINE_4_15 Doesn't seem to trigger on Stop Mode on STM32L052

EHRojas
Associate

Hello,

I open this thread to tell you about one issue I've been having with my implementation of EN-I-CUBE_LRWAN code on a custom board using the STM32L052 MCU.

I started with the End_Node example on the L053-Nucleo's folder, and made it work, with an interruption on the PA1 pin, in conjunction with the usual timer wakeup.

However, a new version of the board changed this specific pin definition, making me switch the interrupt to the PB4 pin. This time, working behind a pull-up aswell. Changed Rising trigger to Falling and the pull configuration in the GPIO config. Disabled LowPower to debug the interrupt in isolation and it worked without issue.

The problem came with I enabled LP again. It doesn't seem to enter the interrupt handler. I know of this because the board has a buzzer which should beep everytime it enters that Handler (Thing that happens when LP isn't enabled).

What may be happening? As the previous interrupt worked and this one isn't, I'm kinda lost as in why this isn't working. Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Cheers!

0 REPLIES 0